Best places to gather.

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Tallon
Kimono Bird

Post by Tallon »

As none of you know, I'm a huge fan of film and the older the better typically. Furthermore as to what you don't know about me, I LOVE VHS. I have about 100 right now, and I'm always looking to expand. However the problem I run into is that the only place I know where to find VHS cheap is a half price books for a dollar in their clearance bin. The problem becomes that I peruse their selection all the time and it hardly changes. Does anyone know a good website that sells them super cheap? Amazon sells them cheap at first, but then you tack on four dollars for shipping, and they very quickly become too expensive.
Magus_Melchior
Grave Bat

Post by Magus_Melchior »

If it were 10 years ago and if you were living across the Bay from San Francisco, I would've recommended Rasputin's in Berkeley.

But I don't do VHS anymore (the tapes degrade with multiple playings, cheap tapes or cheap machines), so I'm fresh out of ideas...
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I have a few VHS that I'll give you if you pay to ship.

Here's what I have

Brave Heart
Die Hard (all 3)
**** load of StarTreck
Godzilla
Wild Wild West
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles

I have some others I'll have to look through. Send me a PM if you are interested.
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

I like to gather at the local farmer's market.
Tallon
Kimono Bird

Post by Tallon »

I'll try that Faalstar, and thanks for the offer DeadWolf, but I already have most of those.