RAWR!

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
RevRFish
Pumpkin Bomb

RAWR!

Post by RevRFish »

To be honest, I'm not sure how many times I've come and gone, but I cannot tell you how glad I am to be able to come back and see this place still here; it gives me the good feels.

Things have been wild, I am in the process of moving, and I am currently harassing Squeenix for a release of Secret of Mana on a LEGIT handheld system. If I was to come up with a petition would you all be interested in signing?

Anyhow, great to see that I was still able to access my account, and I look forward to popping in and out of the forums.
Wolfric
Rabite

Re: RAWR!

Post by Wolfric »

Welcome back, RevRFish! :D
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Hey Rev, good to see you around. Definite yes on the petition, and we'll pea-roast all over the place to get that hyped. Not sure how much good it would do, but always worth a shot.

It would be really nice to have Square do some sort of pre-order Kickstarter or something, because I think fans would definitely put their money where their mouth is.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

Heyo, RumbleFish!

Welcome back, how are things going? Always good to see a familiar face return!
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

oh, a very late "welcome to the board! for you!"

watch out for Duran, he eats newbies... (or well, he did like 15 years ago XD, hahaha).