Duran and his reviews...

Help out with the site! Suggestions and ideas go here.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Well, I sent Kass a PM concerning the review I submitted. I noticed some inconsistantcies in some of the writing as from what I gather, Kass combined my review and my write-up, which, in my eyes, doesnt look very good. So I contacted him to see if it can be fixed.

Anyways, if you guys liked my DoM review, I have reviews of SwoM and LoM that I would be more than happy to submit if you would let me. I might even become the site's reviewer or something.
Last edited by Duran on Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Got the PM, let me know what changes need making and I'll get them done straight away. Sorry if I induced errors in the editing.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

I replied. Overall, I had to do a little revising, nothing big, but enough so that it could flow a little better.

I kinda saw what you were aiming for when you lengthened the "Overall Rating" on my review, so I tried to add a bit more so that its not so short. Hopefully its better.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Yeah, I liked the summary of pros and cons at the end, so I wanted to keep that in. Flows better now.

I think reviews of SwoM and LoM would be a cool idea. I had in mind to do similar for the SNES titles in the near future, so if you could cover those that would be great. :)
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Sure...They're pretty old so the writing style is crude. I'll polish them up and revise them before I actually submit them.

Oh, I bought a guide for Dawn of Mana, so perhaps we could make a besitary of unlockable emblems as well as boss strategies and S-Rank qualifications.
Last edited by Duran on Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

Nick's currently working away at that now. Got the emblems finished today (there's one missing from the Guide too). Once I've worked out how much work is entailed I may have to work out dividing it up, depending on Nick's time availability.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Hey Duran,

Thanks for your contributions! I, for one, would be interested in knowing what you have.

Peace,

manaman
Danny

Post by Danny »

Yep, the DoM review was great. A SwoM and LoM review also sound like an awesome idea Duran! Is there already one for SoM and SD3? We could get a help page for people who want to write reviews and send them to Kassidy or maybe even Deques and Sheexy (when he comes back from Japan)?

I would want to do some reviews, but I only know so much as to do one for SoM, SD3 or SwoM.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

I don't have any reviews for SD3 or SoM yet, but Im currently considering it. I still have yet to write a review on CoM as well.

So my reviews are really that good? ???
Whc91us
Eye Spy

Post by Whc91us »

Yessss, they are Duran うはwwwwww.