What are you listening to right now? v2

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Re: What are you listening to right now? v2

Post by Deques »

The embedded links don't work for me for some reason, had to use another browser to see them.

@ShiEksdee that was a nice song you posted. Just downloaded the entire album to listen to it :)
Thanks for the recommendation

This board lacks user tagging :(
ShiEksdee
Mushboom

Post by ShiEksdee »

@Dr. - I didn't know how to embed. q .q And that person has a very interesting voice. It semi-reminds me of my ex's just a little (he liked to sing).

@Deques - OkameP is a genius composer though their songs are almost all sad. I always use their music to animate animu-like "opening/endings" to that fit like say fan fics I'm working on. XD That particular song I'm animating the first "Opening" to for a Dragon Quest fan ficcy I am writing on.

Here's my fav ever boss theme from a game~ I listen to it a LOT. Even after all these years.
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

This year I have learned a new word. And now I have forgotten it again.
My music selection is very diverse, but also very select.

I listen to Papa Roach, Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, but also Klaus Wunderlich (electric piano from 1963, polka covers in the 90's), Fallout and Elder Scrolls OST's, Shifty (album: Happy Love Sick)

In my head I have this song. "Potatos with chocolat", a Dutch kids song (I have three kids and the song is catchy in Dutch, it covers what you find in your tummy after eating and sums up weird combinations of food). Enjoy for a bit of culture: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c0ci_gv7qVo
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

Joining you - Alanis Morissette

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAgeeHaSf08