SoM box art, poster size 20x30, details inside

Discuss the Seiken Densetsu Series here.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

snoozer
Rabite

Post by snoozer »

Hello gang!

I wanted to check the intrest level in anyne who might be interested in a poster size (20in. x 30in.) wall hanging of the Secret of Mana (box art).

Background:
My sister-in-law is studying to be an artist (school, etc). She is currently taking classes on digital oil painting. I gave her a nice copy of the cover of Secret of Mana to work on (as she was looking for a project) for school. She was able to re-create it (with out the title in the pic).

The results were amazing! Being around a lot of other SoM fans, I thought I would offer up the image in an actual poster format (20x30). I work for a marketing company, and have full access to industrial photo printing services and the like (thanks to our creative department). Of course, I wouldnt be using the companys time and money to accomplish this task, I would have to pay for the service.

I currently have one for myself (20 x 30) size and it looks fantastic! I would love to help out any fan of the series and create one on your behalf. I wouldn't ask for any more money than what it would cost me to use the companys products (which is estimated at $30).

The image is printed on single white matte board to keep the cost low as possible, but yet you still achieve high quality. The image is printed 100% with no boarders.

Let me know what the general thoughts are. I havent done this for any outside my family, but I am willing to, because an opportunity like this doesnt come up very often and I want to help the community. If there is intrest, we can work out details like shipping, process time for the print, etc.

Also - I will attach the picture, but it will be water-marked with my handle on it so the image doest end up in the wrong hands.

http://i164.photobucket.com/albums/u26/ ... ofMana.jpg

Again, let me know. Thank you.