Seiken Densetsu d20 Collab Thread (Help Welcome!)

Expanding the Mana Universe. For fans, by fans.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Neo Oz
Lullabud

Re: Seiken Densetsu d20 Collab Thread (Help Welcome!)

Post by Neo Oz »

How sad id´ be glad to Help ya with artwork sprites 'n' stuff .But it seems it won't be finished or continued anyway.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

RevRFish wrote:So I remember being on the edge of my seat when I first read about this project some time ago. Was there ever a release? *Hopin'*
Neo Oz wrote:How sad id´ be glad to Help ya with artwork sprites 'n' stuff .But it seems it won't be finished or continued anyway.
The project has been on a hiatus due to various personal matters. I never knew people still wanted this to happen. ^-^;

I'll keep working on it on the side, as I got the gist of the information completed. Battle mechanics is still rough and needs some tweaking, so I'm gonna need some people to help me with that. I still want to maintain my idea of keeping the basic lore of the series (Mana Tree and Sword) intact, leaving the GM/DM/ST free to personalize his/her game by creating his/her own world and additional lore. I might try to throw in maps of the previous games as a template for them to use.
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

It's been a LOONG while since I've updated this thing.

Well I've added prestige/advanced classes, and I'm still tinkering with the class/level requirements for each. Aside from that, I've made some minor tweaks to what I already have. For the most part, the information is already there, my next problem is compiling it all, with explanations and the like.