Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Whose up to doing the whole dance with me? ^_^
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Whee! It's such a happy song Image

I'm looking for the original video by the Swedish band, but couldn't find it on YouTube. Only one without actual video. Do any of our resident Swedes know if the original song was audio-only or something? Seems unlikely given the visual nature of most euro-dance groups.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Seems it was audio only I cant find it anywhere on youtube
Aurora_Borealis
BuzzBee

Post by Aurora_Borealis »

Ok, the person on the left is dressed up Zelos from Tales of Symphonia on GameCube, the person in the middle is Yuffie from FF7, but whos the one on the right, in the animal costume? It seems so strangely familiar...
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

Aurora_Borealis wrote:Ok, the person on the left is dressed up Zelos from Tales of Symphonia on GameCube, the person in the middle is Yuffie from FF7, but whos the one on the right, in the animal costume? It seems so strangely familiar...
I think it is supposed to be Noishe from Tales of Symphonia.
Aurora_Borealis
BuzzBee

Post by Aurora_Borealis »

Tsurayu wrote:
Aurora_Borealis wrote:Ok, the person on the left is dressed up Zelos from Tales of Symphonia on GameCube, the person in the middle is Yuffie from FF7, but whos the one on the right, in the animal costume? It seems so strangely familiar...
I think it is supposed to be Noishe from Tales of Symphonia.
Ah, youre right it does look like Noishe, I knew it looked familiar =) Thanks for clearing that up.
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

Kimiko wrote:Seems unlikely given the visual nature of most euro-dance groups.
Umm... call me crazy, but wouldn't the video of a dance performance to a song sans the visuals be just an audio clip non-specific to any dance group? XD

Ha, cute video. (So that's what the actual dance looks like. oO )
Last edited by NightshadeTea on Fri Jun 12, 2009 9:56 am, edited 1 time in total.