Massacre-My project!

Show off your mad skills and exchange creative tips.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Wiiman
BuzzBee

Post by Wiiman »

Game design has got a lot of us where we are.
You know, I was thinking that Seikens should have a team project for a game. You know, have the whole site work to together on one big one. Most of the people on this don't program, but they could help on story and level ideas and etc.
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Wiiman wrote:Most of the people on this don't program, but they could help on story and level ideas and etc.
Yeah,

I'd be up for helping with a story and scripting.

Peace,

manaman
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

manaman wrote:Whoa,

All you crazy guys with your crazy game development and . . . are these legal copies of software?! Crazy!

Peace,

manaman
It's legal just like my Wiiware games.
Sheexy wrote:Whoa, I never knew you had MMF2 Enslaven00bs!

And developer at that, back when I got standard the developer version didn't have enough other benefits for me to go for that one.
But now that they've got the java mobile build I think I might be interested in upgrading.

www.create-games.com is a good place to find some tutorials, also hanging around Clickteam's own forum (www.clickteam.com/epicenter ) can teach you a lot.

I'd like to think I'm kind of skilled with the system, but I can never seem to finish anything. D:
If you want some help on figuring anything out send me a line and I'll see what I can help you with.
I haven't had much time to sit down with it and learn but I will eventually. Thanks.
Wiiman wrote:Game design has got a lot of us where we are.
You know, I was thinking that Seikens should have a team project for a game. You know, have the whole site work to together on one big one. Most of the people on this don't program, but they could help on story and level ideas and etc.
I've thought of some crazy ideas for a game so I'm interested in working together on something.
Wiiman
BuzzBee

Post by Wiiman »

Hey, what was the idea you had?
Oh yeah and...
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Wait. Are you trying to get this to be WiiWare?
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

manaman wrote:Wait. Are you trying to get this to be WiiWare?
It wouldn't be official Wiiware but it is possible.
Wiiman
BuzzBee

Post by Wiiman »

Well, actually official wiiware really is possible. Nifflas, probably the most famous click game designer, is making an official wiiware game called Nightgame.

Well, that boxart was just joke I made for one site (The Daily Click). They had a little competition for making your own boxart, so I made one for wii. But nah, it's just gonna be for pc. Except if clickteam finishes the flash format converter, then you will be able to play it on wii. (But I'm not sure, the wii flash player may need to be updated.)