What kind of series are you watching daily?

Multimedia discussion fun for all!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

On TV? none.
i barely watch TV.

I watch the complete (non-remastered version) of Dragonball Z and am at the destruction of Namek by Freeza at this moment.
Recently i have watched the complete three seasons of Drawn Together, which was never released in The Netherlands (somewhere else in Europe, dear Seikens?).

While i'm watching DBZ, i also watch Dragonball Kai (episode 8 atm).
Anise
Metal Crawler

Post by Anise »

Umm. Stuff I watch most often?

NCIS
Gilmore girls
Kyo Kara Maou
Full metal Alchemist
Death Note
Home improvement
the nanny
M*A*S*H
Fammily Matters
Fresh Prince

Thats my Daily lineup
nick912012
Pebbler

Post by nick912012 »

Only things I tend to watch are just random specials on History Channel. Not a huge fan of the actual shows on there... especially that blasted Ice Road Truckers. They binged on that a lot last year, and guess what? There's been like a billion hour marathon for I don't even know how long.

Please, History Channel, give me some talking about Hitler or whatever.

P.S. For some reasno, they talked about Nostradamus or the Apocalypse like every other day, so them specials are starting to get lame. In conclusion, I want me some good ol' specials like them Hitler ones.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

I watch King of the Hill every chance I get. Definitely my favorite cartoon ever. If you live in Texas a lot of the stuff in the show hits really close to home, so it's like a big inside joke for my friends and I.

Other than that I pretty much just watch Mythbusters and Dirty Jobs when I can, as well as the Office. There isn't much else I care to keep up with.

I'll watch Simpsons, Family Guy and House if they're on, but I don't go out of my way to see them like I do for the others.

Oh, and America's Funniest Home Videos is classic, always watch that when I'm with my family, as well as Whose Line Is it Anyway?
Magus_Melchior
Grave Bat

Post by Magus_Melchior »

I've been downloading MythBusters and Dirty Jobs episodes lately; nice of Discovery to put them on iTunes... if much later than broadcast from the looks of it.

Everything else is pretty much in Japan, so I, uh... search the Asian video sharing sites.
Last edited by Magus_Melchior on Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tsurayu
Spikey Tiger

Post by Tsurayu »

I never really watch TV, but I like to keep with Stargate: Atlantis on the internet (albeit I'm like two seasons behind now.)
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Is it watching TV TV? Not downloading TV series and watch them in computer?
I barely watch TV, even though I recently bought a new LCD HD-Ready TV :P

From the gold mine Internet I watch Lost, when it was still airing this spring, Hagaren, Bleach, Big Bang Theory, How I met your mother, and a few more anime series I dont remember for now

Mostly I watch with a media player to the TV. I recently bought an HDMI cable, which Ailise should know, so I can watch HD material :heart:
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

In likeable order: The Big Bang Theory, K-On!, Fullmetal Alchemist 2, Asura Cryin', How I Met Your Mother.
I have bought all the season of Lost, but still haven't seen them, I might have a lost marathon in a near future.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

What is this TV you speak of? Does it have anything to do with that 16 year old black thing gathering dust in my living room?
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

oh, i just put the kind of series i watch >.<
i don't really watch tv :P
manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

For me it's Star Wars: The Clone Wars, LOST and The Office but right now I don't have any TV or Internet so, yeah. . . . But it is almost the summer! Whoot!
Koeia
BuzzBee

Post by Koeia »

I've just finished Smallville season 7
now im watching Supernatural season 3.
and im almost finished with Bleach up to the newest one.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

I'm pretty addicted to The Young and The Restless other than that I don't really watch TV.
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

DeadWolf wrote:I'm pretty addicted to The Young and The Restless other than that I don't really watch TV.
I'm kinda surprised that you watch that but I gotta admit, I like it and I'm pretty addicted to it too. That and Days of Our Lives. They don't really show them here anymore, though :( Used to watch them religiously.

Other than some daytime talk shows (Dr Phil, Oprah) I watch some random cooking shows. Master Chef, Hell's Kitchen, Kitchen Nightmares, Ready Steady Cook, etc. Just whatever crap is on TV.

We usually watch Star Trek daily in my household. At the moment we're watching TNG :)
Kefka
Whimper

Post by Kefka »

My GF is watching a lot of "Debbie Travis", house make overs, "british who build up a new life/house in spain/france"-crap and other stuff.
She also watches NCIS every day.

So i also watch some of that.