Collectable Questions and Information

Mana not on your side? Ask here and we'll help out!

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

If anyone has any questions regarding various Seiken Densetsu Collectables you can ask them here.

Also, be sure to check out the :hof: Merchandise Section for pictures and small reviews of items. I'm still working on getting a few of the games on there though.

Also here is a quick pricing guide for some of the rarer items so you know what to pay:

:hof:Seiken Densetsu Piano Book- This is the piano book for Final Fantasy Adventure, if you find it for under 90 dollars you've got a good deal.
:hof:Nobuteru Yuki's Seiken Densetsu 3 Artbook- This artbook is very rare, and can go for anywhere from 150 to 200 dollars.
:hof:Zippo Lighters- There are 3 Zippo Lighters and the Legend of Mana ones are probably worth around 45 dollars, but due to their rarity you might want to pay more. Only 300 of each kind was made. I'm not sure about the details on the World of Mana Zippo.
:hof:Legend of Mana Picture Frame- I've only seen this for sale once, and it was going for 65 dollars.
:hof:Legend of Mana Magnet Puzzle Book- This one is pretty rare, it usually goes for 80+ dollars.
:hof:Sword of Mana Necklace- This Necklace retails for 150 dollars and is extremely rare.
:hof:Rabite Plushies- 15 dollars a piece for the small ones and 50 dollars for the large one are the normal prices. Due to rarity you might have to pay more.

If it is not listed here then it is not that rare or not worth much money, so don't get caught paying too much for anything. Please ask me through Private Messages and I'll let you know if a deal is good or not.