Introduction Time

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Hey! GET IN MAH BELL-AY!
gamekrazzy
Iffish

Post by gamekrazzy »

Tyrfillich wrote:Uh... holycrapisthatthemanafortressupthere?? *runs away*
Sorry, my avi made him hungry. I just hope he doesn't eat it. xD. I don't think it will taste like chicken. At least Buju is safe.
Delvar
Crawler

Post by Delvar »

You sounds really awesome, hope to see you around lots :D Show me some of this Mario-cross-stitch! You've inspired me :D

And sorry for the late reply :p
Kassidy
Site Admin

Post by Kassidy »

A late welcome from me. Me and my lurky self.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Thanks for the awesome welcome everyone! I'm going to be posting on here quite a bit so you might want to invest in a fire extinguisher.

I'd happily show off my Mario stitch but I'm currently out of town... I'm actually in Melbourne until the 9th of December... And since I live at the OPPOSITE end of the country it's kinda hard to get a good photo! I am working on another stitch at the present though; so maybe I'll show it off when and if I finish it...
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Welcome to Seikens (^^,)

:P
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Tyrfillich wrote:Thanks for the awesome welcome everyone! I'm going to be posting on here quite a bit so you might want to invest in a fire extinguisher.

I'd happily show off my Mario stitch but I'm currently out of town... I'm actually in Melbourne until the 9th of December... And since I live at the OPPOSITE end of the country it's kinda hard to get a good photo! I am working on another stitch at the present though; so maybe I'll show it off when and if I finish it...
I'm always down for random video game stuff. I'm the guy who has a Silent Hill wallet.
Last edited by DeadWolf on Mon Nov 30, 2009 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Back from my holiday, huzzah! And great fun it was too.

The scary part is though, while browsing some random shop in Melbourne's Chinatown, I stumbled across a doujinshi game that looked like it had been modelled after Heroes of Mana.

And no I didn't buy it, sadly. I was broke by that point.