Moichispa from Altena here.

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Re: Moichispa from Altena here.

Post by DeadWolf »

kirby wrote: You really have not experimented with the sites new format have you? You go under the User Control Panel, then go to User Grouups and their should be a Super User group there. Except 4 of the users have less than 300 posts which I do not quite understand. That and check Deques' profile he has changed his rank.
There aren't any additional features to Super User like the old forum had.
kirby wrote:I forgot to ask this earlier, but since I finally have over 300 posts have I beaten the site record for going from 0 -300 posts the fastest? Which I am pretty sure is held by Mirron, not quite sure.
That just makes you more of a newbie.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

grumble...grumble... grumble.

Anyways, I never actually thought about it until you said so but I had been researching all of you on this site since before Tyrfillich, The Hooded Man, and Tomoji joined I only decided to make a membership in January because I thought I had enough data collected on all of you.

Anyway, how did Deques change his title then? Otherwise I am sort of dissapointed, I would have had a lot of fun with it.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

Deques runs the place. He can do what ever he wants.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

DeadWolf wrote:Deques runs the place. He can do what ever he wants.
... That would explain somethings. If I can not change my title then I will just see how long it will take me to post more times than the rest of you.

Also, congratulate yourself DeadWolf because you are one of the few people who have manged to get under my skin.
DeadWolf
Spikey Tiger

Post by DeadWolf »

kirby wrote:
... That would explain somethings. If I can not change my title then I will just see how long it will take me to post more times than the rest of you.

Also, congratulate yourself DeadWolf because you are one of the few people who have manged to get under my skin.
You have to relax. You shouldn't get angry by words on a screen.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

DeadWolf wrote:
kirby wrote:

You have to relax. You shouldn't get angry by words on a screen.
I'm not mad you have to realize this DeadWolf, just you saying that I''m mad is making me laugh! You are only irritating me or annoying me, if anyone ever makes me mad enough to write a tirade they should be given a medal because I have never gotten mad. Come to think of it I have never written a tirade either.

Apparently Ailise and Deques are both working on something important right now because they have not noticed our discussion. If you quit posting then the next thign on my to-do list is to write a PM to Koei.
Deques
$("#Wai").stupidfy();

Post by Deques »

Hey
Super User isn't something you ask for, it is something you earn. Besides Super User doesn't have any other benefits than regular user. But there is something special thing that Super Users have, but I won't reveal it. It's a secret, even to Super Users.
I don't know if you, kirby, is the fastest one to get to 300 posts. I think there is someone else who got to 300 in a very short time. His name must not be mentioned as he is like You-know-who.
And also, the number of posts doesn't mean anything. It won't make you important. And it's already off-topic.
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Whoops, sorry! I seem to have a habit of doing that a lot. The person you are talking about would either be banned, Kassidy, or Sheexy, or someone else.

But if I remeber the rules of the old forum it said that you became a Super user when you got to 300 posts, that is why I spoke up if that is not true I will shut up now. Even though from what you said then I would probably figure it out quite quickly starting next Monday because the funeral is this week and I do not have that much time on my hands.
Ailise
Site Admin

Post by Ailise »

Dear kirby.

Super User is a thing that Sheexy created and he has full jurisdiction over. Right now Sheexy is m.i.a. but once he returns, he will decide what to do with it.
In the meanwhile:
YES, super user group does exist.
NO, we won't add any members to it, Sheexy will decide that.
YES, super user is exactly the same as regular except one thing that is a secret!
NO, we won't do an exception for you kirby!
YES, you have to wait until sheexy return to see what he wants to do with super users.
NO, Ailise, Deques or Kassidy WON*T meddle with super users, so you won't join it Kirby! So stop talking about it!

and finally, this forum/board is NOT a posting competition, in the old board we usually have several forum that post count was inactive, specially the "spammy" ones. So because we made the exchange to a new forum you got a boost of posts that in the old one you didn't have! But don't count on it for long, because soon we will remove the post counter from being visible and deactivate post count from some parts!
AND if you really get under my skin I can just reset your post count, so stop with the post count obsession! I'm serious!

ps. right now the ability to make your own custom rank is null
kirby
Dino Fish

Post by kirby »

Thank you... The only two things that Actually helped me here is that Sheexy runs it, and that the custom titles are null. The last line I would highlight, but that is just what I would do. Also, calm down enough with the tirades. Isn't there a rule about Caps lock?

But I will wait till Sheexy comes back, hopefully the no custom titles prblem will be fixed by then. I will quit posting as often once that has been fixed though.
NightshadeTea
Tomato Man

Post by NightshadeTea »

Kirby, you are a reprehensible little ****.

EDIT: うはwwwwww I guess it goes to show what kind of person I am. I forgot to welcome the new person. >> Don't be put off by me. Most of the other people are actually quite lovely. XD

Welcome to the site, Moichispa! :D I have to admit, a Reisz-Angela-Charlotte party was so very, very tempting when I started the game. Still, with my lack of time, I opted for playing the typical D-A, R-H, K-C parties to just go and get the best stories out of it.
moichispa
Mushboom

Post by moichispa »

oh don't worry about nonsense discussions on this topic it does not matter to me really :)
I do not understand anything but it is funny :-D
I do not have too much idea about that funeral however sorry for your lost :[

About the one who want to play it on the console I think that It must be great to play it in original I tought terranigma were translated even to the different Europe Languages so it might be more easy to find it.

The story is quite good and the gameplay If it had at least more characters to play like SD3 series it would be great 8)
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Hello Angela Fan!

Because I like you already, you get a freebie.
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Post by Tyrfillich »

Did you hear that Rabites? Duran doesn't want to eat you any more! Run! Be freee!!

*huh *huh *huh
*huh *huh *huh *huh *huh

Oh right, I forgot they don't understand English... does anybody know if Babelfish could handle this?
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Tyrfillich wrote:Did you hear that Rabites? Duran doesn't want to eat you any more! Run! Be freee!!

*huh *huh *huh
*huh *huh *huh *huh *huh

Oh right, I forgot they don't understand English... does anybody know if Babelfish could handle this?
Yeah, the rabites can live...

...For now.