Fantasy RPG Class Test

A place where you can chat about whatever.

Moderators: Faalstar, Kefka

hillbilly89
Rabite

Fantasy RPG Class Test

Post by hillbilly89 »

Hi there!

I was wondering if anyone here has taken the Fantasy RPG Class Test!

There are a total of 100 different classes, and many of the classes are based loosely on the classes in Seiken Densetsu 3. Some of the classes in the list include the Godhand, the Night Blade, the Ninja Master, the Rune Master, the Fenrir Knight, and many many more!

So try out the test and post your results! Here's my result:

The Star Glider
12% Strength, 33% Bloodlust, 38% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 17% Vitality and 40% Agility!
Using a powerful and ancient form of combat, Star Gliders appear to effortlessly slide across the ground as they move and attack. In fact, Star Gliders are actually hovering slightly above the surface of the ground using their powerful mastery over electromagnetism. Since their feet never touch the ground, the movements of Star Gliders are nearly impossible to predict, making Star Gliders extremely formidable adversaries. By using powerful rune magic to control electromagnetic fields, Star Gliders can manipulate terrestrial and cosmic plasmas! In addition, they have limited control over metals, and will often use magnetism to create shields and weapons out of any metals in the surrounding areas. Occasionally, Star Gliders may be skilled at controlling the energy within their own bodies, and they'll use that skill to undergo various minor transformations. For example, some Star Gliders possess the ability to transform and harden their own skin, making them more resistant to damage. Other Star Gliders who aren't skilled with transformation can simply condense metallic particles around their body to form a strong protective layer and enhance their defenses. Star Gliders are also quite skilled with powerful elemental magic and light magic, making them even more dangerous opponents in battle! By combining this incredibly powerful magic with their superlative combat skills, Star Gliders can release powerful blasts of electromagnetic energy, making them almost impossible to best in battle.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a powerful mixed class that requires at least three variables to be extremely high.

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Re: Fantasy RPG Class Test

Post by Kimiko »

I got
The Silver Hand

17% Strength, 5% Bloodlust, 30% Intelligence, 50% Spirit, 40% Vitality and 28% Agility!

The Silver Hand is both a martial arts expert and a master of light magic. Specifically Silver Hands either use their magic to launch blasts of powerful light based energy from their fists, or they us it for healing and restoring life to those whose lives are fading. With the ability to cure any illness or disease, Silver Hands are often viewed as gods to those around them. As one of the most pure and benevolent classes, Silver Hands almost solely walk the path of good rather than evil. However, because of their proficiency with life and moon magic, it is not uncommon for them to occassionally use their powers for the side of darkness. Just as they can give life, they can also drain it and absorb it as their own thus becoming even more powerful. By absorbing another's life energy they are literally absorbing their power, spirit, and will and are able to use it to enhance their own power. Furthermore, their moon magic can be used to transform themselves and others from humans into ghastly creatures of darkness.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

I'm not sure it fits me completely though. Benevolent, yes, but I like archers much better than martial artists. According to the graphs at the bottom of the page, I scored very high on AlchemicSorcery, ElementalArchery, and HiddenPower, yet those don't show up in the character description at all. Hmm, I think the test's algorithms need some more training.
hillbilly89
Rabite

Post by hillbilly89 »

Kimiko wrote: I'm not sure it fits me completely though. Benevolent, yes, but I like archers much better than martial artists. According to the graphs at the bottom of the page, I scored very high on AlchemicSorcery, ElementalArchery, and HiddenPower, yet those don't show up in the character description at all. Hmm, I think the test's algorithms need some more training.
Ahh ok. I appreciate the feedback!

Well you got the Silver Hand because your Spirit (which represents your benevolence and light magic power) was your highest stat and your Vitality (which represents your martial arts skills, transformation abilities, and overall life force) was second highest. Even though you say you don't like martial arts, you must have answered quite a few questions with martial arts type answers for your Vitality to be so high. 40% or more considered very high for any normal stat.

Additionally, the special stats you mentioned (AlchemicSorcery, ElementalArchery, HiddenPower) must not have been high enough to earn you one of the special hidden classes. To get those, you need at least 70% in most special stats, and you also have to meet a few additional requirements. So although you may have answered quite a couple questions with archery answers, you must have answered far more with martial arts type answers, which is why it didn't show up in the class description.

So some of your scores simply excluded you from the Archery classes, but although you were excluded specifically from archery, I think you should notice that your class description does include info about the ability to shoot long range energy blasts. So while you haven't specifically mastered archery, your archery choices have shown up in the class description in the form of light based long range energy blasts. In addition, while you didn't achieve any sort of Alchemist class, you will notice that your description does include that the fact that you do indeed have transformation abilities (stemming from your moon magic), so there was some mention of alchemic/transformation-type abilities.

And finally, while the test does have a vast assortment of 100 classes, it truly is impossible to create something that perfectly fits everyone. Each class has a few specific abilities that should match the test taker's answers choices fairly well. In fact, quite a few days were spent creating the algorithms for test to ensure that each test taker got a result that truly does reflect the specific frequency of each of his/her choices. I think the test is broad enough to encompass most everyone so that each person can get a result that fits his/her choices as well as possible.

But I am sorry that you didn't get a class that you thought matched you well enough!

For those who are curious, here's the picture for the Silver Hand:
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Now I'm kinda curious what all those 100 classes are.
Maybe I'll take the test again to see if I get a different result.
hillbilly89
Rabite

Post by hillbilly89 »

If you check out the right side of the results page about halfway down, you can see the list of all possible results! :)
Kimiko
Tropicallo

Post by Kimiko »

Ooh, this sounds more like it :)
The Elemental Ranger

18% Strength, 13% Bloodlust, 50% Intelligence, 50% Spirit, 10% Vitality and 37% Agility!

Swift and deadly archers capable of amazing precision and accuracy, Elemental Rangers use powerful light and elemental magic to enhance the strength of their arrows and to endow those arrows with special magic properties. For example, an arrow imbued with wind magic can easily slice through everything it pierces, and an arrow imbued with ice magic can freeze a target on impact. In addition, these agile warriors can use their bows to shoot enchanted arrows that can home in and lock on their targets, allowing the Elemental Rangers to shoot anything they desire with perfect accuracy. Furthermore, these archers are capable of using magic on arrows in mid-flight to split that single arrow into multiple arrows. This incredibly useful ability allows the Elemental Rangers to easily target multiple foes and catch those foes off guard. Normally, these observant warriors will stealthily hide in the shadows and shoot their targets from afar; however, they are not opposed to engage in closer range combat if absolutely necessary. In fact, these warriors can strengthen their arrows with earth magic so that they can use them as daggers at close range, or they can even simply use their elemental magic alone to attack their foes. On top of their ability to use elemental magic, Elemental Rangers are often quite skilled with light magic, which they use to protect and defend the weak from evil, demonic and undead enemies.

Congratulations on achieving this powerful class!

This is a special class that requires a very high amount of Elemental Archery. You scored 80% on this variable!

The Genie, impressed by your choices, has granted you the Hidden Power of Elemental Archery.
And I even got a Hidden Power! 8)
hillbilly89
Rabite

Post by hillbilly89 »

Kimiko wrote: And I even got a Hidden Power! 8)
Nice 8)
Glad you got something more fitting! :)
Duran
Spikey Tiger

Post by Duran »

Your result for The Fantasy RPG Class Test...
The War Paladin

67% Strength,13% Bloodlust,28% Intelligence,35% Spirit,27% Vitality and18% Agility!Image

Powerful and noble warriors, War Paladins are both masters of weapons and defensive magic. By imbuing their weapons with light magic, War Paladins can easily and effortlessly vanquish any evil or undead foes. Additionally, they excel at defensive spells which they use to enhance the protective power of their shields. The magic of spellcasters has little affect on War Paladins because of the defensive capabilities of their magical shields. These shields also help protect them against any physical attacks, making War Paladins almost impossible to injure. On top of that, they can use their magic to heal themselves or their allies. The combination of high physical power and high defensive magic make War Paladins one of the top classes. Their only downside is that that they can sometimes lack stealth and can be quite slow; however, the strongest War Paladins have increased their agility enough so that it is not a problem in battle.

manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

Alright, I'll bite. This was actually pretty fun. I did all the quests and actually wouldn't mind it if I embodied the result. :D

The Arch Druid

48% Strength, 3% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 55% Spirit, 30% Vitality and 15% Agility!

As masters of light and wood magic, Arch Druids draw their power and energy from the forest. Most often, these master swordsmen are kind warriors and use their light and wood magic to heal and protect, and it is unusual for them to stray to the side of darkness; however, Arch Druids on the side of evil may actually use their life giving wood magic to create monstrous poisonous and carnivorous plants to attack their foes! Arch Druids are masters with a sword, but most often they simply desire for peace. As weapon masters, Arch Druids can effortlessly combine their wood magic with their weapon skills allowing them to craft deadly and powerful weapons. These magic weapons imbued with the wood element take on many unique and unusual properties, giving Arch Druids an upperhand in battles! Besides being master swordsmen and specializing in wood magic, Arch Druids are extremely proficient with light and many other elements. However, Arch Druids are unique because they are the only class that can manipulate the wood element. As a powerful form of life and healing magic, wood magic combined with light magic can be used to easily create an entire forest out of a single leaf. Even bending and manipulating something as solid and sturdy as a tree is no trouble for Arch Druids. Using light magic alone, Arch Druids can create powerful barriers and heal themselves or their allies. Although it's rare for Arch Druids to be skilled with moon magic, some have mastered this rare element, allowing them to undergo many different transformations! These transformations can be used to augment their power, speed, and vitality, allowing Arch Druids to more easily engage in combat and defeat their foes.

Congratulations on reaching this formidable class!

manaman
Spikey Tiger

Post by manaman »

These are some interesting facts I noticed lower on the page that I thought I'd add.

Your Analysis (Vertical line = Average)
• 
You scored 48% on Strength, higher than 90% of your peers.
• 
You scored 3% on Bloodlust, higher than 2% of your peers.
• 
You scored 28% on Intelligence, higher than 30% of your peers.
• 
You scored 55% on Spirit, higher than 90% of your peers.
• 
You scored 30% on Vitality, higher than 56% of your peers.
• 
You scored 15% on Agility, higher than 12% of your peers.
• 
You scored 16% on AlchemicSorcery, higher than 41% of your peers.
• 
You scored 0% on PsionicForce, higher than 19% of your peers.
• 
You scored 8% on ExplosiveEnergy, higher than 21% of your peers.
• 
You scored 4% on ChaoticStability, higher than 21% of your peers.
• 
You scored 52% on AngelicLuminosity, higher than 89% of your peers.
• 
You scored 0% on DemonicInsanity, higher than 18% of your peers.
• 
You scored 16% on NecromanticWizardry, higher than 56% of your peers.
• 
You scored 40% on EnchantedEngineering, higher than 81% of your peers.
• 
You scored 28% on ElementalArchery, higher than 74% of your peers.
• 
You scored 25% on HiddenPower, higher than 26% of your peers.
Faalstar
Site Admin

Post by Faalstar »

The Dark Warlord

52% Strength, 48% Bloodlust, 22% Intelligence, 12% Spirit, 32% Vitality and 23% Agility!

The Dark Warlord

An often twisted and corrupt warrior, The Dark Warlord lives to kill and slay his opponents. Dark Warlords are master swordsmen who yearn for glory on the battlefield, and to achieve this they relentlessly attempt to conquer and vanquish all who stand in their path. Dark Warlords even have the ability to imbue their weapons with dark magic that ravages the minds and bodies of their foes. With unmatched power and skill on the battlefield, they are deadly and frightening opponents. Dark Warlords are often leaders and using their silver tongue have no trouble convincing people to follow them and join them in their conquests. For the people who refuse to follow them, Dark Warlords can simply use their dark magic to confuse and cloud their judgment thus making them more susceptible to persuasion. On top of that, some Dark Warlords may be skilled with summoning techniques, allowing to summon an entire army of savage living soldiers directly to their location to engage in battle. Interestingly, there are some Dark Warlords with high levels of spirit who may not be so ferocious and evil. In fact, these Dark Warlords may actually use their dark magic for the side of good! The ones who are able to supress their savage instincts often become heroes in battle and are praised for generations. Perhaps you are one of these good Dark Warlords who can supress the evil killing intent within your heart. Then again, perhaps you're not.

Fitting persona, imo.
Dr. Sheexy
Site Admin

Post by Dr. Sheexy »

The Shadow Striker

33% Strength,25% Bloodlust,33% Intelligence,35% Spirit,37% Vitality and 40% Agility!Image

You are the Shadow Striker, a silent and deadly warrior skilled in combat. While you are most often calm and peaceful, you aren't afraid to stealthily strike down anyone who opposes you. Using the shadows to your advantage, you can easily sneak up on foes and assassinate them in the blink of an eye. Although you are quite cunning and crafty, you have not fully mastered all your skills. To reach the more advanced classes try further improving your stealth and combat skills.

Choosing the path of the stealthy warrior leads you to the Silent Wanderer, while choosing the path of the agile martial artist leads you to the Night Walker.

Huh, I was expecting a wizard or something. I'm actually surprised I ended up a ninja thing.