Back from Mavolia

Introduce yourself here! Farewells and returns find their home here also. Post counts do not increase here, so feel free to prolong your warm welcomes!
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Back from Mavolia

Post by Tyrfillich »

Hey everyone, old and new! It's been a long time, to say the least. Four or five years by my count, yeesh. Sorry I up and vanished as I did, life kinda jumped out at me and stole my wallet.

So two things: Why am I back? I've been playing a lot of SoM lately and remembered how much I love this little community we have here. Hell, I don't even love Minecraft as much as I do SoM; and if I can have a community presence in THAT I should at least drop in here and say hi every now and again (and possibly throw Duran a roast Rabite now and then, poor thing).

Other thing: Where did I go? Hooo boy. Bumpy last few years but awesome overall. Giving you all the short version, I changed my career, moved house, got freakin' married (second best thing I've ever done), moved house again, and we now have a daughter (best thing I've ever done). For bonus accidental geek points, we named her Autumn and it was nearly a week afterwards before I remembered that Autumn is the preferred alternate name for Popoie... if ever I needed a reason to buy a Flammie plushie, that one takes the cake.

Anyway, enough rambling. I'm interested to see who is still around; I was a little surprised to see the place is exactly as I left it. With any luck I'll be back to dispensing gameplay help and making fun of Sheexy just like in the old days (Sheexy, I kid. You know we love you).
Kefka
Whimper

Re: Back from Mavolia

Post by Kefka »

Tyrfillich wrote:got freakin' married (second best thing I've ever done)
Tyrfillich wrote:we now have a daughter (best thing I've ever done)
hahahaha, same here! 8)

welcome back!
Tyrfillich
Evil Sword

Re: Back from Mavolia

Post by Tyrfillich »

Seriously? Hahaha, well done Kefka! That is fuggin' awesome. Ahh, life goes on~ =*)